In 2018, I’ve gotten more involved than ever with RLC: Ryan Leech Connection (“Online Mountain Bike Skills Coaching”).
I’m an RLC skills coach, a special projects/admin guy, a marketing affiliate, and a dedicated student in several of the RLC skills courses.
So consider taking my biased advice:
Give someone who’s ready to improve their MTB skills an RLC membership or a course!
See the special RLC Gift page here.
And here’s a special deal from me:
You can get a whole month of membership FREE (normally it’s 7 days) or $19 off a first purchase of any course by using this special code from me: GW19BC. Enter it on the checkout page.
How it works:
- Visit the RLC Gift page and click on the course (or membership) you’d like to give as a gift. That will take you to a checkout page
- Purchase the gift course or membership (don’t forget to enter my coupon code at checkout: GW19BC)
- Immediately after purchase you’ll receive an email with a unique web address
- Send that address to your favorite person where they will add their name and email to gain full access to the course or membership
- You’ll also get a cool gift card PDF that you can use when giving the gift. Print it out or send it digitally. Here’s an example of a gift card for the wheelie course:
And if you’re inclined to get yourself an RLC gift — a course or membership — go here.
Got questions? Contact me.
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!